MARKETING INTERNSHIP - based in Newcastle upon Tyne
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our sales and marketing directors as interns (full-time and part-time positions available), with the idea of becoming invaluable assets to the team in this next development phase of the business, and remaining with us at the end of the internship in an employed capacity.
As a marketing intern, your main task will be to provide creative ideas and content to support a new phase of expansion in the business. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing various strategies.
This internship will help you acquire and develop key sales and marketing skills and provide you with knowledge and a clear understanding of various platforms and approaches. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Support the sales and marketing directors in daily administrative tasks
- Prepare promotional presentations, write editorial content, select and audit photographic material, coordinate photoshoots.
- Review website content
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities whether it be help organize marketing events or distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive and a keen interest in fashion and accessories
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices